Coming together ~ a time for renewal and connection. There are many ways to be a peaceful presence on this Earth; a social activist, a personal healer, an environmentalist, an artist… a parent to life. We might be involved in politics, we might write, campaign, converse, communicate. There is something else we can do that heals the inner framework that both influences, and is influenced by, our rich, interactive, world: we can deepen into our consciousness, through shared sound. As a sound healer, I know the value that sharing through sound brings, and I get to witness the unity that develops on all platforms, through the sacred act of singing in communion. This brief, yet valuable, visit into the realms of sound and healing, invites us to experience this together. Come rest in the harmony of community. It is time to gather, it is time to sing. Come join us, in the Spirit of Sound! ADVANCE TIX ON EVENTBRITE
- We will sing freely; toning and chanting; words and non-words,
- We will create spontaneous patterns of sound together; bob and weave a web – a collage – into the most beautiful sound quilt,
- We will sing – and create – songs,
- We will honor the Earth,
- You will be invited to soften, to share, to express, to relax, to receive, through sound,
- We will be listened to, by each other, on an agreed theme, and help our multiple views become multiple voices, singing one song,
- We will re-discover simplicity, connection and longing expressed,
- You will receive a sound healing from Clare, an experienced and loving Master Sound Healer,
- Finally, we will both invite in our highest aspiration and offer out our most devout feminine wish for healing, for the world, and all its peoples.
This event welcomes all people, all genders, all backgrounds. Please come for healing.
Please join us, at Grace Cathedral, May 26, 7.30-9.00pm. Suggested donation $20.
Bio: Clare is a sound-healer, international speaker, protector of the sacred, and educator for the creative potential of humanity. Clare has been a singer/songwriter, recording artist, performer and healer for many years (trained by Rhiannon “All The Way In” & Silvia Nakkach). She researches Consciousness for Social Change and teaches Creativity & Innovation at SFSU & with individuals. She also has developed a theory Dynamic Emergence for our collective evolution – you can work with her individually, or as a social group. Musically, she has 7 CDs (available on her website) and has taken her knowledge of sound healing and conscious reality shifting onto many platforms including; radio, hospitals, conferences, workshops, ritual space and performs for sacred yoga and Labyrinth walks at Grace Cathedral, SF. She’s used Sound for her own healing and for deepening her relationship to the Sacred. She accompanies herself with Shruti and piano. Her work and music are at clarehedin.com & dynamicemergence.net. She has recently released a personally created video workshop series: 7 Stages of Self-Transformation.