Creativity & Social Impact ~ Peace Activism ~ Public Speaking ~ Powerful Authentic Singing & Performance ~ Deep Dialogue ~ Transformative Conversations & Meetings
Connect with your highest possible purpose, in service of planetary peace, and wellness.
Your work does not have to be obviously connected to healing, in order to be of service to life.
- Dynamic Emergence: Creativity & Social Impact: A new model of Consciousness: Learn how to listen to the universe, understand where you come from, and how to discover your ‘true north’ life! You are magical – understanding how life works consciously with you, will help you realize that in your life.
- Authentic, empowered Speaking for Community Building: Become familiar with your unique voice, your message, and build trust with your audience: focus on successful delivery, energy & intention – and let’s find your signature style!
- *Go Deep, Go Wide. Transformative Conversations: Going Deep in dialogue – making conversations matter, experiencing transformation – end the conflict, the time loss, and the disappointment of missed opportunities.
- Singing/Sounding to transform, elevate & heal. Develop your musical confidence and become an authentic voice leader.
Workshops can often be booked within a month of inquiry. A workshop is an individual occurrence (minimum 3hrs), all the way up to five days. A class will run over a series of meetings (2hrs+/meeting). Individual work is coordinated between you and Clare (any of the above can be done individually – additional info here). Content is consistent and can be adapted to your individual needs. Contact to book, and for details.
*Transformative Conversations & Meetings
(going from debate, to dialogue, to discovery)
What other people are saying
‘The equation for a perfect presentation is simplicity plus a loveable presenter; a smile that can make people remember and a charm that links your ideas to theirs… certain people have this charm… it is like a talent; people such as Martin Luther King Jr, Barack Obama… have the ability to get up on a microphone and engulf people in what they are saying, no matter what. These people come around one in a generation, but they speak as if they are speaking through you. It is like watching Picasso paint or Mozart compose. The pure brilliance of the art form is beautiful; and that is what Steve Jobs did for Apple. And what you did for our class. Thank you.’
Paul Tallman, Manager, USA
‘Clare is warm, caring and spot on with her insights. She coached with me about how my voice comes across in different ways at different times i.e. what others may read into my voice if I am stressed or driven for example. She gave her input in a loving and non-judgemental fashion seeking to guide me to ways in which I can do practical things to boost my existing vocal presence and build up on more lightness and fun during my delivery. Excitingly I qualified as a Self Esteem mentor a week ago and feedback on my voice was that it embodied ‘calmness and reassurance’ so the time with Clare really shifted my confidence in myself and my presence when teaching a group. I recommend Clare highly.’
Anna Sexton. Coach, Mentor and Facilitator, London, UK
‘As a teacher, Clare has an edge, an advantage, in that she has comprehensive experience in all aspects of healing, energy awareness, communication and presentation skills, teaching and creative arts (she is an active artist), and has founded two small businesses of her own. On the one hand she gives a lens, and an opportunity, to explore how to best move through the world of business, maintaining one’s edge of creativity & innovation and, on the other, she extends this training into the field of one’s life… I recommend her highly to anyone lucky enough to hire her or work with her. She offers a keen ability to spot opportune moments in a group or individual setting and to help people perceive the highest potential of what is possible and then actually get there.’
Norma Carr-Ruffino, Educator & Director, College of Business
- Nature’s Sounds for Healing (learn about how we reflect Nature and how Nature’s sounds can heal us and reveal amazing patterns of the Universe).
- Energetics and Mastery of Communication(understand, practice and develop honest, powerful, clear communication skills for life).
Join this 7 week program to explore your own process of self-transformation in these 7 easy stages! Watch friendly videos, journal, enjoy self-reflective and creative assignments, share your discoveries and questions in a participant-only forum. Meet new people who are exploring, just like you! This workshop comes with original music specially created and the opportunity to add on discounted one-on-one time with Clare to support your journey.
By watching 7 short videos (one/week) on “7 Stages of Self-Transformation” you will;
- Discover what the 7 stages are.
- See which stage you are currently in.
- Engage your creativity and transform your truth.
- Figure out how to meet yourself compassionately as an ever-evolving work of art.
- Understand what family, friends and colleagues are going through.
- Make new decisions to improve work and relational situations.
- Relax into who you are and how you’re doing!
- Become inspired and grow your creative confidence.
- Have fun and inspire others!
Past Workshops & Facilitation
Exploring Consciousness, Sound & Self-Awareness Events
- Kundalini Yoga Music w/Chandanni; 1909 Topanga Canyon Road, LA, CA. 9.30-10.30am (M/W/Fr. ongoing)
- Finding Self, Finding Life; Divine Science Center, San Jose, CA. 1-4pm (10.14.13)
- Healing Through Sound (post-Dowsers) Divine Science Center, San Jose, CA. 10.30am-1.30pm (10.14.12)
- A call to Social Healers, Peacemakers; Collaborating w/ James O’Dea using sound to go deeper. Dharma Retreat Center, Crestone, CO, USA. (5.13-15.11)
- Feel the Sound of your Heart; Joy Of Yoga Studio, Moss Beach, CA, USA. (7.17.11)
- Soundly Conscious… authenticity through Sound; Festival Of Life, London, UK.(9.24.11)
- Dynamic Emergence – a call to Social Healers, Peacemakers and Planet Lovers – powerful weekend retreat co-hosted with James O’Dea @ Newbold House, Forres, Scotland, (postponed – begin rescheduled)(8.19-21.11)
- Sound Journeys; group sound explorations for altering consciousness – Out Of The Ordinary Festival, Hastings, UK. (9.17-19.10)
- Sound as a Spiritual Practice; collective sound & singing explorations – Superspirit Camp, Gloucester, UK (8.27-30.10)
- Music Meditation Journey; Psycho-spritual focus on sharing (spoken) in circle and translating that into a multi-harmonic piece of music, sung together by the group.
- Let’s Sing; Group singing/fun musical games and singing. Improvisation and song learning.
- Interfaith Taize; Group singing of interfaith chants – Sunrise Off-Grid camp, Shepton Mallett, UK. (8.20-21.09 & 8.22.10)
- Interfaith Taize; weekly community singing @ St. Mary’s Chapel, Glastonbury, UK. Cohosted w/Natalie Fee (10.09 – 7.10).
- Creativity as a Way of Life! Retreat in Kent, UK. Co-hosted w/Janice Ward. (6.28-29.08)
- Music for Healing; Silence A Go-Go, Horne Farm. Retreat, Chaxhill, Sussex, UK (6.5-6.08)
- Facilitated two Grace North Church, single day retreats to examine and explore ‘meaning, identity and function’ in the church community, Berkeley, CA, USA. (4.10.06 & 5.8.06)
- Offerings; Monthly Community Music Series, Grace North Church, CA. 7-9pm last Sundays of the month (12/04-12/05)
- Sound for Self-Discovery; Guest Art/Personal Presence workshop facilitator at ‘Giving Space Uplift Academy Design Workshop’, Ben Lomond, CA, USA. Workshop focused on building bridges between citizens of Iraq and USA. (5.6-8.03)
- Animal Magic, incorporating dance, movement and sound for connection and personal expression at Harvest Ffair Gynhaeaf, Wales, UK. (9.94)