Welcome – at this time it is important that we can come together to weave our voices in solidarity and powerful love for humanity’s health, for the planet’s health, especially including water and trees right now, and for our shared love. We need to enter peace. And this is something we can only find within ourselves, together.
Every Monday/Wednesday/Friday 10amPST/1pmEST/6pmGMT https://www.facebook.com/ClareHedin (on my wall)
Every Sunday 10amPST/1pmEST/6pmGMT https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoundGroveForTheTrees/
This will continue until something says otherwise. See you in the Sound Grove… [click ‘read more’ for participation guidelines]
Suggestions for how to engage in the online Sound Prayers:
At 10amPST/1pmEST/6pmGMT, on your phone or computer, go to the link for that day – as indicated above.
1. Find a place that suits you, to the best of your ability, where you can meditate with the sounds I will create, for 20-30mins. Choose a tree, a space, a room, a place in your imagination – somewhere that allows you to tune in, wherever you are, without disturbance.
2. Get comfortable and go quietly within.
3. Feel your gratitude for this moment, this body, this earth, this life.
4. Release your pain, your loss, your suffering, share it with the earth.
5. Breathe in the new that arises from the truth of feeling the old.
6. Sound it out loud with me, in the Grove.
7. Feel your Peace.
8. Share your blessings with the universe, for all that is.