One on one developmental mentoring & consulting
Who is this work geared for?
- If you are in a position of leading people and want more insight, skills and confidence in how to teach groups and individual clients from a place of curiosity, creativity and constructive listening.
- If you want to know yourself better… if you feel there is more to you that you just want to be able to tap into and express/use in inspiring ways.
- If you feel lost.
- If you are committed to the path of self discovery.
- If you work in the caring professions.
- If you work with global change issues, especially in group settings.
- If you’re a human being!
How will this work help me?
- It will teach you how to listen deeply to both yourself and others.
- It will teach you how to actually ‘hear’ and ‘see’ what is truly going on in a situation you’re faced with.
- Activating your energy of engagement and awakeness – you will feel more alive.
- You will learn to know yourself in ways that have been hiding and in ways that will support you.
- Your desire to achieve within the ‘spiritual’ realms will be supported.
- You will enjoy a sense of surprise by what you can do and who you are!
Why does living in my center matter?
- Because the world needs you, just as you are. Underneath the fears, the concerns and the worries, there is a version of you that knows everything, that feels compassion (and compulsion) for life and all its inhabitants, that is uniquely connected… that belongs. You are that spark of life and, as you connect to your growing self awareness, answers will come to you from a greater place that will help you fulfill your sense of belonging, contributing and realizing. From this place as you achieve your goals, you do so in holistic service of life. And this is sustainable.
What focus is this work based on?
- A deepening understanding of our own intelligence, where it comes from and how our creativity is both a signal and an outlet for our greater intelligence to come into play.
- That our intelligence is a ‘borrowing’ or ‘infusion’ from Nature in many forms, i.e. that there is such a thing as collective consciousness, collective intelligence, which we activate by working together, consciously.
- We pay attention to our body intelligence, our own cognitive abilities, our developing emotional and empathic intelligence and learn how to recognize right relationship to body – mind communication.
- We discover how to move forward without stepping on that which informs our choices… we discover how to dance with life creatively.
How does it work?
- We have an initial consultation on skype, or over the phone, of 1.5hrs in which you talk and I listen. I will ask questions that will help both of us go deeper into the heart of what is going on for you and how we can move you forward. From there I will give you your first week’s assignments, which you will bring (to whatever degree of completion) to our next meeting. Each week I will give you assignments either during the meeting or within 24 hours of it.
- I am available via email to answer clarifying questions or concerns inbetween our weekly phone sessions and will do my best to respond to your questions in a timely manner (i.e. within 24 hours).
- The initial recommended time commitment is a month, of four sessions (one/week).
How do I begin?
- Email me to set up a time to meet (on phone or skype) for your free 20 minute consultation. In this initial meeting, we will discover the focus, the schedule, and get the ball rolling. I like to keep this part brief so that we can contain the energy that will develop and put it to work for us in the form of your initial assignment. In between the time of this phone call and our first meeting I will send you your first assignment. All assignments are tailored to you specifically and come out of the energy of your and mine ‘group consciousness’.
- It is important that you let go of the idea you have to know exactly what you want, or who you are, in order to begin.
Why will working with you help me? How will you relate to me?
I feel uniquely positioned to help you in this work. Please see my Bio for more information.
I look forward to working with you. And I welcome you on this courageous journey.